Monday 7 January 2013

It's haul time ladies :)



Salaams ladies I hope your all keeping well Insha’Allah. Am ever so sorry I haven’t blogged in a while as I’ve been catching up with college work and stuff. Anyway, for the first time I never went Boxing Day shopping!? Weird I know right? I did a little bit of online shopping and then went after New Year’s. I picked up a couple of items, some which I am extremely excited about and most of the items are pretty basic and standard. Without any further ado I’ll show you some pictures and tell you everything about them and were I purchased them from! Enjoy :) xx


Sunglasses- River Island.
Was £10
I got for £2 :)


Dark Red Jeans- River island
Was £35
I Got for £15
Red wallet- River island
Was £10
I Got for £5


Black (Black) Black Rib Collar Melton Coat  | 246657901 | New Look

Black coat- New look
Was- £44.99
I Got for- £15

Both lynx shower gift sets (For my dad&Brothers:) - Boots
Was £6 each
I Got for £3 each


No7 5x Zoom Mirror- Boots
Was £40-£45
I Got for £15.99 :):)


Huggies Baby Wipes- Boots
I Got for £1 :)

Random Paper chase notebook :)
Was £6.50
I Got for £3.25 

Black (Black) Black Cross Strap Wedge Pumps | 248546001 | New Look

Black Cross Strap Wedges- New Look
Was £19.99
I Got for- £10:):)

 


Jewel Glitter Nail Paint – Yellow Topaz

Barry M Glitter Nail Paint- Boots
Was £2.99
I Got for £2.99 :)



So guys, there it is. I got some pretty good deals and hope you did to. Hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you brought it in the sales :)
Love, Your Hijabi 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment